Highlight: skin – hair - nails.
Flavour: Pink florally with Hibiscus, Rosehip shells, Elderflower & Rose petals.
Best for: Evening or Anytime organic herbal tea
She's fun, she's pink and she's fabulous!!! If you’re after healthy, glowing skin, and want a drink packed with natural antioxidants, then this organic beauty tea blend is for you! A girlie, pink and slightly sweet tea you’ll enjoy instead of a chocolate bar, (or something else naughty) try this for a sweet treat! The benefits of this blend along with the hydrolyzed collagen will assist you with better skin, improved skin tone and skin quality. You’d never think something so sweet could be so good (and healthy!) Lovelyyyyy!!!
So our Twirlie-Girlie blend is pretty special as it includes Hibiscus petals, which our skin loves! Hibiscus helps with age spots, and assists with an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion. The natural acids present in Hibiscus flowers help to purify our skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne breakout. WOW!!! Hibiscus flowers are rich in amino acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and alpha Hydroxyl acids along with other nutrients which are extremely beneficial for our skin!! Who knew??? Add this to our other formulated ingredients and our hydrolyzed collagen to enhance your beauty from within, and you’ll really enjoy this beauty tea blend - we’re sure your skin will LOVE it!
Created, blended and packed in Australia with local and imported ingredients, which are 100% organic where possible
- Hibiscus – Assists with natural collagen production, cleanses the liver to promote better skin/health, high in vitamin C, and a good source of vitamins A, B1, B2, zinc, and iron, natural alphahydroxy acids and omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Rosehip Shells – rich in antioxidants, supports healthy immune system, reduces skin inflammation, helps fight anti-aging
- ElderFlower – has a multitude of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties for overall health.
- Rose Petals - blood purification, help with acne and eczema and skin quality
- Bovine hydrolyzed Collagen – helps improve the body’s skin, hair, nails, joints, skin tone and elasticity.
SHAKE ME TO TAKE ME: Shake the pouch to distribute the tea and all the ingredients evenly. Add 1 heaped teaspoon (approx. 2 grams) of Fusspot’s loose leaf Twirlie-Girlie Tea to a strainer/infuser, then place into a cup (250ml) of freshly boiled water for 2-5 minutes pending on the strength you prefer. Remove strainer and enjoy warm, or even chilled over ice.
This is a herbal tea: A Great morning, daytime or evening drink that contains no caffeine. Drink 1 cup any time of day, and particularly at night approx 2 hours before bed.
100% organically grown and ethically sourced tea and herb ingredients where possible.
Warning: - Made on equipment that may also process nuts and gluten. Do not use if pregnant or nursing without professional health care advice.
Go Aussie Go! - Created, blended and packaged in Australia using local and imported ingredients. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
2 grams / teaspoon - approx. 30 serves per pack
Hibiscus, Rosehip Shells, Elder Flower, Rose Petals with hydrolyzed collagen (sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide).